Wednesday, December 15, 2010

About the blog

Welcome!

I am an amateur long distance runner. I am a veteran, engineer by trade and an investments professional for a living. I run for all the good reasons you can think of and above all I find this spare time hobby challenging, satisfying and a great way to get a break from life's chaotic agenda.

This blog will review the various running paths I have explored as well as various competitive races I completed. I hope to explore and collect more information in the future and will share as soon as possible after crossing the finish line. I hope you will find this information helpful and useful as you prepare for your next race in the pipeline.

Feel free to comment and share from your experiences tips for other runners!

Thank you for reading, contributing and hope you will follow my blog!

Completed Marathons Map



View Marathons Map in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment